Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Mom, I was so good!

 For the past several months Emma has been asking to take Ballet classes, just like Ruby (from Max and Ruby!)  We finally got her signed up last week, and today was her first class.  Last week we went out and found her a black leotard, pink tights and ballet shoes.  She put them on and said "Look Mom, I'm a Ballerina!" She was bummed when I told her to take them off, and that she is not allowed to wear her dance shoes at home, but happy to look forward to class.


 So we knew that Emma had one friend in class, but were excited to see that there was a second one as well.  Emma got to sit with her friend and dance next to her.  She loved her teacher, and really does wonderfully listening and following directions.

When class was over, they received a sticker with a hug and kiss from their teacher. Then Emma ran to me and said "Mom! Did you see me?  I was so good!"

No comments:

Post a Comment