So, here is our Family Update for 2013:
- "Babysitting Computers" for IBM - will be celebrating his 20 years in the coming months
- Moved offices, cutting his commute in half - now only 10-15 minutes long! Yeah!
- Called as Membership Clerk for Brookwood Ward - so he is now the guy wandering around Sacrament Meeting counting all in attendance - sometimes he even has a little pink shadow following him "helping Daddy"
- Started attending Game Night with several men (mostly in our ward) a couple times a month
- Dealing with the loss of his Mother - Sharen Case - and planned her funeral. We really miss her.
- Playing Skylanders and Disney Infinity with Emma on the X-box 360
- Teaching Emma's Preschool
- Released as Primary Secretary after 5+ years
- Joined Weight Watchers in April - has lost over 50 lbs
- Going in for Carpel Tunnel Surgery two days after Christmas ... Finally!
- We were approved to adopt again - our profile is at https://itsaboutlove.org/ial/profiles/24602869/ourMessage.jsf
- Turned 4
- Completed 1st year of Preschool, and started 2nd year
- Finished potty training! Yeah (Mom is very excited about this!)
- Loves Pink, Purple, Cats, Hello Kitty, Unicorns, Horses, Cloths
- Quazi, her Imaginary Friend, has moved in with us. She is also often visited by several other imaginary friends daily.
Looking Forward to 2014
- Visiting Disney World in May
- Taking Adoption/Fostering classes with DHS - looking at adopting older children.
- Emma starting Kindergarden in September
We hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!