Saturday, August 24, 2013

August Birthday's

Emma and Pirate Cousin love to cuddle
 So, August is a busy Birthday Month in my family.  Not only do I celebrate, but my Father and Sister-in-law share the same birthday on August 30th.  And then add to that, there is an Aunt, two Uncles and a cousin on my Mom's side that all have birthdays (and I may be missing someone).  So Today we gathered (just my parents and siblings & families) to celebrate the birthday's this month. Meredith and I decided we wanted an easy, lazy day.  We sat out on our deck while the kids played, and just visited and ate.  And for eating, we kept is simple!  Sandwiches, salads and chips.  No fuss, no dishes (paper plates were purchased!)  It was great.  I think all of us have been very busy this summer, and needed a lazy day, so this fit the bill.
Meredith and Joe just chilling on the deck

Dad checking out his gift from Emma

Notice that Army Man and Emma are sitting on Pirate Cousin


No comments:

Post a Comment