Thursday, June 20, 2013

Thursday Thrills

 So today was my turn to host the Thursday Thrills.  The plan was to do the Rose Garden / Elephant House picnic, however when I saw the weather was suppose to be cool and wet, I sent an e-mail to change to the alternative of the children's Museum.

So Emma and I rode Max to the Children's Museum.  She loved the train ride, and was so good walking to the museum. She was so excited, and had been waiting for this trip since she learned about the place.  She went right in to play and had a blast.


 We were suppose to meet another family here, but they did not show.  I did finally text her, only to discover that the e-mail I sent was only sent to one person, and she was waiting at the rose garden.  I felt better when I learned that another family showed there as well, so they were not alone.  The wet didn't come and they had a nice trip.
 So Emma and I explored the entire museum, ate lunch and then took Max back home.  I have promised Emma that we will return.  She thinks this is a great place!









No comments:

Post a Comment