Sunday, May 5, 2013

Deck's and Ankles

We need to replace our deck.  Joe, Mere and my parents came over today to help us tear it apart.  Unfortionately, about 10 minutes before they arrived, I put my foot through part of the deck and sprained my ankle.  It hurt like the dickens all day.  Lucky for me it is only a mild sprain, but even those can take a long time to heal.

So anyway, the deck is now down to the frame, and in two weeks everyone will return to build a new surface.  So grateful that my brother and his wife are willing to share their skill with us.  Glenn and I by ourselves would be dangerous!

We also took the opportunity to celebrate Mother's Day together (a week early).  We had a lovely lunch together, and swapped presents.  We all managed to give each other flowers.  Funny how our brains all worked together.

No comments:

Post a Comment