Saturday, September 1, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD AND MEREDITH

Emma got Dad some interesting gifts.  She was very proud to pick them out herself.
Pirate Cousin watches as Joe gets the Pirate Ship kite ready to fly
Meredith opens her gifts
Army Man is styling

  My Father and Sister-in-law share the same Birthday --- August 30th.  To celebrate this year, we all went to the beach for a day.  I cannot remember the name of the beach, but it is north of Seaside, south of Fort Steven's and you can drive onto it.  In fact, if you don't drive onto it, it is a long hike.

We had an adventure when my father got his truck stuck, not once, but twice on the beach.  We were very thankful to some very nice people who pulled it out for us with their truck.
And it fly's, sort of...


Emma loves the beach

Emma and Aunt Meredith got some good play time in with the waves.



My Glenn wondering why I am taking his photo

Pirate Cousin and Army Man playing in the sand.

No comments:

Post a Comment