Friday, May 25, 2012

National Pride

 Emma and I went shopping today, and decided that we would decorate for the upcoming holidays.  We bought a star to hang by our front door, and some patriotic bells for the door knob. To add some more fun for our little girl, we got some gel stickers for the front window for Emma to decorate with.
 As she was so fascinated with these gel stickers, I took a quick trip outside to get a good shot.  She loved that I let her choose where to place them and that she could change her mind.  I think she spent a good 30 minutes placing her stars exactly where she wanted them.
So now we are all prepared for Memorial Day, Flag Day and Independence Day.  Emma has learned about our Flag and we have begun her education of our country.  I need to remember to give her more opportunities to decorate and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment