Friday, April 13, 2012

Exploring OMSI

 I decided late Thursday night that I would take Emma to OMSI to play the next day.  She just loves it there, and would spend all day if I let her.  Since I was still up, I posted to Facebook that I was going, and invited whoever wanted to go to join us.  So, I got up early, got Emma ready and we headed out.  About half way there, I received a text message from Emma's Birthparents that they would love to join us (they were leaving in two days to Hawaii for their Honeymoon, and had been relaxing and playing and moving Kristen into David's apartment! now theirs! :)
 Emma and I arrived about an hour before Kristen and David.  She headed to the Water area first, like always, and got soaked.  Then it was time to shop in the market and play in the kitchen.  I was very happy to see Emma decide to share with another boy in the kitchen as at first he just tried to take her stuff, so she offered.  What a nice little girl she can be. 
 After a quick trip through the rest of Discovery Space, Kristen called and they were there.  We went and got them in, and explored the LEGO exhibit, then played with them for a while. David was showing his inner Builder and made a few houses.  Emma kept checking him out.
 Next we explored more of the museum.  Emma and Kristen looked closely at bugs, and Emma and David played with shredded paper on the wind machine. It was good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment