Sunday, October 11, 2009

It only took 6 months, but today Emma was blessed. I had feared that she would cause a fuss in the circle, but the reports back from Glenn and my dad are that she was a perfect little angel. I understand that she stared up at Bishop Ellis as her head was up against his chest. We had wonderful family and friends come to join us for this special event. I was thrilled that Kristen was also able to come, and brought her Grandparents with her. Her Poppa Bob sure is a character, and Emma really loves to watch and play with him. We have been blessed by such a wonderful support system, and loved having them all there.
After church, some of our family and friends joined us for lunch at home. It was a nice visit, and helped to make a good day even better. I love Sunday's where you can visit family and your home is all filled with love. There is little better then that.

No comments:

Post a Comment