Saturday, September 26, 2009

WE HAVE A COURT DATE!!!


Finally, a day we have been waiting for has arrived. We found out yesterday that our Adoption Finalization court date has been set! Emma will officially be our daughter next Wednesday, September 30th. We just found out yesterday, and were so excited that is it is finally here!

The first thing I did when we found out was to call the Temple and set up our sealing date. Emma will be sealed to us on October 17th at 4:00 pm in the Portland Oregon Temple. This is the date we have been aiming for since I have family in town that weekend. I have to admit that we were worried we would miss this date.

We need to meet with our Bishop and set up Emma's Blessing date still. I am a little worried about the logistics of her being blessed. As a active, noisy six month old, it will be interesting to see how she behaves. When she sees all those men holding her, and she is not able to sit up, what kind of noises we will get. I will have to write this experience down. It could be amusing!

1 comment:

  1. It is so nice to have you a few steps ahead of me. I'll be anxious to hear how she does both during her blessing and in the temple!

    ReplyDelete